BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. All you need for a perfect brow tint that dyes dark or light hairs. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto the skin. This brow tint will leave a sophisticated tattoo effect and a well-defined brow with perfectly defined arches. The henna effectively covers empty spots in the brows for a few days. While micro blading or powder brows is a permanent dye on the skin, this henna powder color will tint the skin semi-permanent. The henna is water activated, which means that once you mix it with Color Developer, the mixture will reach its right consistency.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , Silica, P-Phenylenediamine , Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid ,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
While microblading leaves a permanent
I was disappointed in this product. The website and product information is minimal. I purchased henna, it came with a tiny spoon and a very, very small container of henna. There were no instructions, developer, etc.. Also, you cannot return! And there is no customer service! I paid $40.00 for this (see picture) Buyer beware....
We use this colour a lot! Good, natural and longlasting!
Yay! Happy to hear that. Thank you for this review Vivianne!
Lovely subtle colour
The best there is!
Last a long time
Yay! Thanks for your review Aranda!
I’ve used various different henna before but this one ids by far the best, amazing results every time.
Great to hear Michelle! Thank you so much!