- About the product
- How to
Carefully selected. Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect.
Black Henna. Ingredients Sodium Carbonate Peroxide, Cellulose Gum, P-Phenylenediamine Hcl, Lawsonia Inermis Extract, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1-Naphthol, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, 4-Chlororesorcinol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Supercilium Black Henna contains less than 2% P-Phenylenediamine (PPD) and is approved by the European Regulations for cosmetics (CPNP)
Please read instruction manual before use. Always perform a patch test 48 hours before use.
REMEMBER A PATCH TEST! Supercilium brow henna is made natural ingredients, with additional added pigments to give the powder it's beautiful tone. One of the added ingredients is p-phenylenediamine (ppd). It's a small amount, but this can cause skin irritations and complaints from clients. Therefore, a patch test is absolutely necessary for every single customer who is getting henna brows for the first time, or have not had Brow Henna in a long period of time! Especially for our darker tones, because it does contain a little more ppd than lighter tones. A patch test can be done 48 hours before treatment in three easy steps:
1. Mix 1 part henna powder with 1 part water
2. Apply small dot to the inside of the elbow or behind the ear
3. Rinse with water after 15 - 20 minutes
If itching, redness, burning, itching, rash, swelling, blistering or skin weeping occurs during this time or in 48 hours after the patch test, do not perform Brow Henna.
Note: Our henna is best mixed with our Rosewater Fixing Tonic. If you do not have Rosewater Fixing Tonic, you may also use water.
1. Clean eyebrows with Supercilium Tea Tree Skin Cleanser to rid the skin of excess oil. An even better result is achieved when eyebrows are scrubbed in advance (client can do this at home)
2. Mix 1 measuring spoon with about 25-30 drops Supercilium Rosewater Fixing Lotion until a smooth substance is achieved.
It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Tint Remover
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. The longer the dye sits, the better it will penetrate the skin and the longer the effect will last
When I purchase this product I wasn’t sure about how to use it. But after few weeks of using it I couldn’t believe it. It gives a beautiful result on the eyebrows . What I did was playing around , trying different ways etc.
I do like the product, i also try it on me my eyebrows hair stayed coloured long time perfectly it was just too dark on the skin but not for so long. Good for black hair girls mainly.
the best products!
Just started using this product at our . The therapists have learnt use of it quickly. However, the feedback from clients is even better. They think it's great. So we are happy.
This shade is perfect for those clients who want more of a dramatic darker brow