Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum ,p-Phenylene diamine ,Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate ,Silica ,Sodium lauryl sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid,m-aminophenol,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
I was trialling four different hennas treatments. I can say supercilium worked the best. Very happy.
Thank you so much! Enioy the products and we please share the results!
Very impressed with how fast this takes and the depth of the colour
Good to hear Karen! Keep on going and thank you for this great review!
This is a great dark pigment. Great for those with naturally dark brows and black hair. Highly recommended.
So lovely to hear! Enjoy the products and beautiful brows! <3
It tints the skin nice, just be careful don’t leave it on for to long, I left it on for 5 min and it gave me a dark tint all over the brow, follow instructions.
Im not sure why this black henna has a green undertone when i remove it from my clients eyebrows.
Thank you for reaching out to us.
The consistency is very important when mixing our henna. If the paste is not thick enough there is a chance that the color will turn a light shade of green. Make sure that you are mixing two spatulas or one spoon (.25 grams) of henna with 20 drops of Eucalyptus Color Developer or water in order to get that perfect substance. Make sure that you let the paste sit as well so it thickens.
We hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions! We’re happy to help.
Have a great day! Xxx