Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, P-Aminophenol, Henna , Citric Acid, Picramic acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, P-Phenylenediamine , 1-naphthol, Resorcinol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Fast shipping , Love the color very vibrant for brows
Happy to hear! Thank you so much!
The color of this henna is perfect for the blonde girls. I am satisfied with it amd my clients as well. Thanks
It isn't easy to pick the right color for a blondy, since it quickly can turn out too dark. Great to hear that this shade turns out so well for your blondies!
2 weeks after the shipment the order was return to the sender because "the address was incorrect"
After I verify my adresse and my phone number, their was correct. I was never call or be in contact with the transport company. I send a message at supercilium and didn't have an answer.
The service is so bad, never order again 😓