BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
HYBRID DYE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, P-Aminophenol, Henna , Citric Acid, Picramic acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, P-Phenylenediamine , 1-naphthol, Resorcinol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
This color is absolutely beautiful! Great alone for redheads or mixed to warm another color.
I thought it was supposed to be a kit with everything you need but it didn’t come like that so will have to order the rest and wait a while to try
Thank you for your review.
So sorry to hear that! Our apologies for the inconvenience. You indeed need more products to get the best henna result. We recommend you to order the Color Developer to mix our henna and the Pro Cleanser to cleanse the brows before applying the henna.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help!
Have a great day!
I had struggled finding the perfect auburn color especially in henna. This was absolutely perfect! My red heads are so happy! Highly recommend and will be ordering more.
So great to hear Nathan! Thank you very much for this review!
Fast shipping , Love the color very vibrant for brows
Happy to hear! Thank you so much!
The color of this henna is perfect for the blonde girls. I am satisfied with it amd my clients as well. Thanks
It isn't easy to pick the right color for a blondy, since it quickly can turn out too dark. Great to hear that this shade turns out so well for your blondies!
2 weeks after the shipment the order was return to the sender because "the address was incorrect"
After I verify my adresse and my phone number, their was correct. I was never call or be in contact with the transport company. I send a message at supercilium and didn't have an answer.
The service is so bad, never order again 😓
We'll email you when this item comes back in stock.