Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer colour onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and a well defined brow.
See Supercilium Skin Guide to find the perfect color for your client.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , Silica, P-Phenylenediamine , Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid ,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 -20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Really lovely product. My very blonde customers especially were so happy with the results, it looks so natural, and lasts. Will definitely be purchasing extra colours.
Thank you so much for this great review! We really appreciate it. Please share your results on our socials, we would love to see it.
Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help.
Have a great day!
Very popular for my fairer clients, gives a nice brown natural colour without being heavy on a blonde client
We totally agree with you! It is the perfect shade for blonde clients!
I am delighted with this henna. I am getting great feedback from my clients and love it on my own brows. It lasts so well with correct aftercare. Highly recommended.
So good to hear Fiona! Keep on going and please tag us on your socials! We would love to see those beautiful results!