Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on the skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well defined brow.
- One jar contains 7 grams, which is up to 40 applications.
- Skin: up to 2 weeks. Hairs: Up to 6 weeks.
See Supercilium Skin Guide to find the perfect color for your client.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, P-Amino phenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Silica, m-aminophenol , Resorcinol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, P-Phenylenediamine , 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid Toluene-2,5-diaminesulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol,1-naphthol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Love this for really fair clients, and my older ones that don’t want too much. Also perfect when mixed with the light henna to give a bit more depth.
So lovely to hear Esther! Thank you so much for this great review!
This is an underrated colour in the henna range! It works amazing on fair hair and skin clients and redheads, great for blending with other colours.
Thank you Eyebrow Guru for this good review! We totally agree with you about this color!
I just love this brand! They care so much about US...the person behind the perfect brows, just as much as they care about the person receiving the perfect brows. The products are all amazing always, my clients always leave happy
So happy to hear! We want always the best for our customers! <3
I’ve worked in the beauty trade for a very long time. Over the years I’ve tried lots of different products but this is amazing to use always giving the client the perfect brow.
Happy to hear! Thanks!
As I like to stay very close to my clients natural hair colour to create the most natural looking eyebrows, this is my most used shade of Supercilium henna. It's beautiful on it's own, but also mixed with Lightbrown in various quantities. It looks great not just on blondes, but on brunettes as well.
Playing with blends and processing times Supercilium henna allows maximum. creativity, and always gives stunning results.
We like it when our clients are getting creative with the different henna colors!
Every brow is different, awesome to hear that you treat it with such great care.