Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum ,P- Phenylenediamine , P-Aminophenol ,m-aminophenol, Henna, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 -20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
I love love love this henna it’s so perfect on the skin and hairs
Thanks Georgia! So lovely to hear. Enjoy the products!
It looks great on skin tones & the product it’s self is satisfying !
Good to hear, thanks!
I’ve been using Supercilium for several months now on my clients. It took some time to get used to application techniques but once mastered, it leaves my clients with a beautiful stain that lasts up to 7-10 days. They are happy so I’m happy.
We are also happy to hear this! Thanks for this review!
I absolutely love this so easy to use and looks great saves me so much time in doing my eyebrows every day. I will definitely order more😍
Happy to hear! Thanks!
A superb product that definitely lasts a long time. I’m very pleased!
Beautiful colour, excited to try it with the eucalyptus developer too