BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or on hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum ,P- Phenylenediamine , P-Aminophenol ,m-aminophenol, Henna, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Citric Acid, Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the henna brow treatment
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium dark brown Brow Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna brow treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp - but not too wet - cotton pad. If the shade is still too light, reapply the Brow Henna and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
I have used Supercilium for over the last 3 years & would never use anything else by far the best in the industry🖤
So lovely to hear! Thank you for this great review!
Hi Nicole, Super glad to hear you and your clients are loving the Henna.
Don't forget to tag us in all your beautiful work.
I was trialling four different hennas treatments. I can say supercilium worked the best. Very happy.
Thank you so much! We really appreciate this!