Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. This kit contains everything you need to create flawless brows. Our dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, our henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect.
The cleaner the skin, the better the henna can penetrate the skin. That’s why we searched for a formula thatremoves excess oil and dirt, but also has naturalanti-bacterial features. That’s exactly what our Pro Cleanser with Matcha does. We matched it with Mint. Known for itscooling purposes and ability toopen up the pores. Resulting in a super clean skin, ready to rock new flawless Henna Brows.
Eucalyptus Color Developer
After researching how to extend the lifetime of Brow Henna treatments, we found the power of the natural ingredient Eucalyptus. By adding several drops of it thedye will better set. But even better, it will help tointensify the color. Resulting in adeeper color. Everything you need to create that long lasting results clients are longing for.
Visit the separate product pages to find all detailed information about ingredients.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mix one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab
Beautiful package and beautiful products.
Thank you Sally!
Only used on myself and my mum so far as we’re in lockdown. I love the colour selection and depth of colour it leaves on the skin. It lasted around 11-12 days on my skin which is great and a massive improvement on the last brand I used. Just need to keep working at the technique. Also not sure if you remove with a dry or damp cotton pad. Online training was great too and showed me exactly how to apply.
Thank you so much for this review. We really appriciate it. Lovely to hear that you love our product. We really recommend to remove the henna with a damp cotton pad. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future, we are happy to help!
Have a great day and keep on going!
La marque supercilium est top, produit de longue tenue et facile d’utilisation
Thanks Charlene! Lovely to hear!
Recently bought the henna brow starter kit and WOW it's amazing. From the packaging to the actual products themselves they are gorgeous, fantastic quality and so easy to mix & apply! 100% recommend supercilium products to all my beautician friends
Thank you so much Tiffany! Happy to hear that you recommend us!
Best starter kit ever
Quantity, quality .. even packaging
I order it for training courses 👌💟
Thanks Razan! Enjoy the products!
We use these kits for our Online Henna Courses. Our students love them and so do we! Would highly recommend both the products and the company!
Lovely to hear! Thanks Kirsten!