BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
HYBRID DYE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. All you need for a perfect brow tint that dyes dark or light hairs. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto the skin. This brow tint will leave a sophisticated tattoo effect and a well-defined brow with perfectly defined arches. The henna effectively covers empty spots in the brows for a few days. While micro blading or powder brows is a permanent dye on the skin, this henna powder color will tint the skin semi-permanent. The henna is water activated, which means that once you mix it with Color Developer, the mixture will reach its right consistency.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Sodium lauryl sulfate, m-aminophenol , Silica, P-Phenylenediamine , Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxy toluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid ,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, 1 ,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
While microblading leaves a permanent
This is a colour that works for people who need henna, but in a natural way. The colour is even and the quality is better then ever!
I might need to learn how to use it because the consistency doesn’t feel right, it’s so hard to work with but again it might be me. I’m blonde but the color is lighter than expected, even leaving the product for much longer doesn’t make the color darker, I don’t have too many hair and they are white so maybe that doesn’t help either, maybe It’ll work better for people with hair. the product doesn’t come sealed so as soon as I opened I dropped a lot of powder.
I've been using Supercilium for years, and I love the products. This light brown Henna is one that I repeatedly order, and it looks great on a variety of skintones.
My favorite shade and the most popular shade at my studio!
We love hearing this. Thank you Stephanie
Love this color💗
We love it too!
The package came with everything I needed except an angled brush and the developer. The directions are super easy and the results are amazing. I have oily skin so I’ll need to reapply more often but it did stain my sparse areas really well!
We'll email you when this item comes back in stock.