BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on the skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
- One jar contains 7 grams, which is up to 56 applications.
- Skin: up to 2 weeks. Hairs: Up to 6 weeks.
See Supercilium Skin Guide to find the perfect color for your client.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum, P-Amino phenol, Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Silica, m-aminophenol , Resorcinol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, P-Phenylenediamine , 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid Toluene-2,5-diaminesulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol,1-naphthol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
I love the results from this tint! I highly recommend Supercilium henna tint. The different colors blend well to give a costumized color to your clients.
Absolute perfect shade for al blondes giving them defined but beautifully natural brows. Haven’t used a brand with such amazing custom shades as I have with Supercilium! So happy with their products absolutely amazing!!
So happy to hear this Shannon! Thank you for this great review, we really appreciate this. Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help.
Een mooie zachte kleur voor de lichte haartjes of bij wie niet al te fel wil gaan. Maar ook super fijn om te mengen met bv de Light brown om meer expressie te geven.
Goed om te horen Trudi! Hartelijk dank voor deze review en veel plezier van de producten!
This color is so beautiful, I really love all the products. If you want to give your costumers the best service and quality definitely you have to buy this
Thanks Jessika, for this great review! Good to hear that you love all the products!
Love this for really fair clients, and my older ones that don’t want too much. Also perfect when mixed with the light henna to give a bit more depth.
So lovely to hear Esther! Thank you so much for this great review!
This is an underrated colour in the henna range! It works amazing on fair hair and skin clients and redheads, great for blending with other colours.
Thank you Eyebrow Guru for this good review! We totally agree with you about this color!