BROW HENNA BEST SELLERS
GLAZE BEST SELLERS
BEST SELLING BRUSHES
BEST SELLING TOOLS
CARE BEST SELLERS
Supercilium offers a great alternative to regular brow tinting. The composition of Supercilium eyebrow dye is based on the latest innovations in hair coloring. Thanks to a careful selection of pigments, this henna does not leave a red glow on skin or hair. Henna has been used for thousands of years to transfer color onto skin, leaving a sophisticated tattoo effect and well-defined brow.
Sodium carbonate peroxide, Cellulose Gum ,p-Phenylene diamine ,Henna, Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate ,Silica ,Sodium lauryl sulfate, P-Aminophenol, Resorcinol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 1-naphthol, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Simmondsia chinensis Seed oil, Picramic acid,m-aminophenol,Toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate,1,5-naphthalenediol.
Remember to always perform a patch test 48H before the treatment.
1. Mixing ratio: one spoon of Supercilium Henna powder with 15 - 20 drops of Supercilium Color Developer. Most beauticians use half a scoop for one henna treatment. Stir well until a smooth substance is achieved. It’s important that the henna is not too runny, nor too thick.
2. Use the Supercilium Prep Peel Gel to get rid of excess sebum, make-up buildup, and dead skin cells to ensure the longevity of Brow Henna treatments. Apply one drop on each eyebrow, massage it gently into the brow for 15 seconds and carefully remove it with a cotton pad with Supercilium Pro Cleanser.
3. Apply a layer of henna with an angled brush. Press/stamp the paint into the eyebrow until all skin is covered, back to front as well. Make sure to create sharp lines. Correct small mistakes using a cotton swab with Supercilium Color Corrector.
4. Remove product at the inside of eyebrows after 3-5 minutes for an ombre effect, with a damp-not too wet-cotton pad. If still too light, reapply and leave on for another 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove the rest of the henna after 10-20 minutes. If you want to correct or lighten the brow color, use the Supercilium Color Corrector again by gently wiping over recently painted brows with a cotton swab.
Amazing result. Don't need to use eyebrow pencil anymore. Better then tinting. The henna leave stain on the skin and brows looks brilliant. So in love with product it's amazing.
Great to hear Sobia! Thank you for this review.
I love how easy this is to mix and apply, only thing I wish was that it was much more blacker i feel like its more of a dark brown.
Gorgeous result Judy! Thank you so much for this review. What you could do, is set the henna a little bit longer. The longer you leave the tint, the better it will penetrate the skin and the longer the effect. Please let us know if you have any more questions, we are happy to help!
Love this for my dark skin clients!
So good to hear about this! Thank you for this review.
Definitely recommend! You get what you pay for 🤞🏻 Results speak for themselves I have many happy customers with beautiful brows
Thanks Daniela! Enjoy the products and please share the results on your socials!
I was trialling four different hennas treatments. I can say supercilium worked the best. Very happy.
Thank you so much! Enioy the products and we please share the results!
Very impressed with how fast this takes and the depth of the colour
Good to hear Karen! Keep on going and thank you for this great review!